Visitor: I'm totally lost. It's the exit, isn't it?
参观者:完全迷路了,这是出口了,对吗?
Volunteer: Yes. The visiting is over, here's the exit.
志愿者:是的,本馆参观内容到此结束,出口在这里。
Visitor: I'm a bit tired. Is there any cafe around here?
参观者:我有点累了,这附近有咖啡吧吗?
Volunteer: Walk on about 100 meters, you will find a cafe.
志愿者:有的,一直向前走大约
Visitor: It's great. By the way, I need to send a postcard, and take some money first. Where are the post office and bank?
参观者: 太好了。想起来了,我还得去寄一张明信片和取钱,请问邮局和银行在哪儿呢?
Volunteer: They are just near. Go straight and turn right at the first cross,you’ll find the post office. Go along that road and turn left, the bank is there.
志愿者:离这儿很近,前面第一个路口向右转,就有一个邮政营业大厅。而一直往前走, 然后左转,银行就在那里。
Visitor: Excuse me, I have another question. Is there any adjacent boutique?
参观者:对不起,还有一个问题,附近有纪念商店吗?
Volunteer: There is one over there. It serves various Asian Games 2010 souvenirs. You may purchase some sheep related toys or stationeries as gift to your friends.
志愿者:那里有一家商店里面有许多亚运会的纪念品。你可以买一些有关五羊的玩具或者文具送给朋友。
Visitor: Great, is it the only one?
参观者:太好了,只有这家纪念品商店吗?
Volunteer: No, others will provide some interesting souvenirs for sale.
志愿者:不是,其它地方也会有一些很有意思的纪念品销售。
Visitor: OK, thanks! I'll go to the post office and bank, then to the cafe, and finally, to buy some souvenirs.
参观者:好的,谢谢!我得先去邮局和银行,再去喝咖啡,最后去买纪念品。
Volunteer: This is the best route to save your time.
志愿者:您看,走这条路试最节约时间的。
Visitor: Thanks!
参观者:谢谢!
Volunteer: You're welcome.
志愿者:不客气。
相关词汇
文具 stationery
装饰品 decoration
玩偶 doll
咖啡厅 cafe
纪念品商店 boutique